Concerned about having an erectile dysfunction?
Commonly called as impotence, erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to obtain a hard erection and/orkeep a firm erection during sexual activity.
For men, having an erectile dysfunction is an embarrassment, a weakness and degrades masculinity and self-esteem. But it is important to know that impotency is a common disorder and as a man ages, the risk of suffering from impotency also increases. This does not necessarily mean the end of sex life for affected men though. Erectile dysfunction is a highly treatable disorder.
What are the signs of impotency?
- An erection that is not firm enough for sexual activity.
- Inability to obtain firm erection during sex
- Inability to maintain or keep an erection while having sex.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
All men may experience erection problems at some point. However, if the condition happens consistently and keeps getting worst to the extent of causing sexual relationship problems, something is wrong and you need to talk to your doctor. Impotency may also be a symptom of an underlying medical condition that needs treatment.
What are the treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
Impotency is a highly treatable disorder. Do not be embarrassed. Talk to your doctor immediately if you think you are suffering from this disorder. Treatment and medication of impotency will mainly depend on the cause of the problem. Here are different treatments which may help to fight the disorder.
- Making changes to your lifestyle.
Your lifestyle can greatly affect your sexual performance. Sometimes making lifestyle changes may be enough to clear the disorder. Drinking less alcohol, losing weight, quitting smoke or drug use, exercising and reducing the stress level are effective ways to combat impotency.
- Oral medication
There are medicines that can be taken orally. These medicines contain Oral phosphodiesterase inhibitors such as sildenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil, and avanafil.
Kamagra tablets and oral jelly is well-known and contains sildenafil citrate which can cure impotency. It comes in different flavors and works within 30 minutes upon sexual activity. more information you can read here:Kamagra 100mg.
- Injection therapy where the penis is injected with drugs containing either papaverine, prostaglandin E1 and phentolamine.
- Penile implants only advisable for serious conditions and used as a last option. The procedure involves insertion of artificial cylinders or rods within the penis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Surgery mainly done to improve the blood circulation and supply to the penile area.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Other Alternative treatments such as supplements, herbal teas, stimulants and vitamins. Although one should be careful about these alternatives. Make sure you are using FDA approved and consider the side effects prior to trying the products out.