Patchouli Oil is an ideal essential oil that promotes healthy glowing skin and relaxes the mind. Patchouli Oil is extracted from the patchouli plant. Patchouli essential oil uses and benefits are countless. The sweet scent of Patchouli Oil is also used in perfumes and colognes. It can also provide a balancing effect on the emotions and make the mind relax. Here are some of the uses and benefits of Patchouli essential Oil.
- Patchouli Oil has numerous skin care benefits. It makes the skin moisturized and leaves a glowing effect. Skin dryness is effectively reduced and damaged skin can be rejuvenated. Its soothing effect also helps with skin imperfections. Applying one to two drops of Patchouli Oil on the skin of your face and hands can do the trick for you. Patchouli oil is also being used as promoting a glowing complexion
- Patchouli Oil is also being used as an oral cleanse. It helps removes unwanted and harmful particles from the mouth and give it a fresh and clean feeling. Patchouli Oil can also be mixed and used together with peppermint oil to make a refreshing mouthwash.
- For people who deal with hair with tangles, Patchouli Oil is the best they can get. Patchouli Oil helps remove tangles. Massaging the head with Patchouli Oil can leave a nice shine.
- Everybody loves a good night’s sleep. Patchouli Oil creates a soothing and peaceful environment with its fragrance that can make you sleep for long with peace. A few drops sprayed in the room or on the pillow can create a peaceful and calming environment for you.
- Patchouli Oil is also being used in different perfumes and colognes. It is also being used in soaps and other shampoos to make them leave a long lasting scent.
- If you are feeling a little frazzled, apply a little Patchouli Oil on your feet and let your emotions calm. The emotionally grounding and balancing properties of Patchouli will help calm your feelings.
These are some of the best benefits and uses of Patchouli oil. This oil can also be mixed with other fragrant oils to create a unique fragrance.